Shop & Inventory Assistant
Westside Cleveland company looking for a hardworking and dependable person for FT Shop Assistant / Inventory Assistant. Position has potential for growth and advancement.
• Clean & Test electrical equipment (will receive in-house training)
• Assist with inventory; adding items to our computer database
• Assist in listing inventory online
• Basic knowledge of hand tools
• Must have knowledge of computers and ability to type.
• Duties may vary daily - must be okay with assisting where help is needed
• Regular and punctual attendance - typical hours are M-F, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be okay with working in a shop/warehouse setting • Valid driver’s license preferred
• If considered, a background check will be performed prior to start date
Circuit Breaker Tech
North American Switchgear, Inc., a Westside Cleveland company, is seeking a mechanically inclined person for our Circuit Breaker Technician position. The primary function of a Circuit Breaker Technician at NAS, Inc. is to troubleshoot, repair, recondition and retrofit industrial low and medium voltage (480VAC to 15 kV) circuit breakers.
Â· Work on low and medium voltage, primarily air type, circuit breakers from major manufacturers such as GE, ITE/ABB, Westinghouse, Square-D, Siemens, Allis Chalmers and Cutler Hammer.
Â· Disassemble equipment to its smallest component, inspect thoroughly, recondition each part to â€œlike newâ€ condition and reassemble including any required wiring and upgrade kits
Â· Troubleshoot circuit breakers and repair as needed
Â· Perform circuit breaker tests including Megger, Ductor, Primary Injection and Hi-Pot to ensure appropriate function
Â· Minimum 2 years experience preferred
Â· Requires at minimum a high school diploma; trade school or college degree preferred
Â· Must possess excellent mechanical skills
Â· Ability to understand schematics and wiring diagrams preferred
Â· Previous experience with electrical testing equipment preferred
Â· Must have demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Â· Ability to produce consistent, quality work within set deadlines